Update 1st May
To the amazing Lucinda Ellery team
Many of you have reached out to say you are keen to get back to work and we are hoping this will be in the coming weeks, however we want to assure you that your health and safety is essential to us and with regard to this there is a range of new measures we will be putting in place. We have been ordering Personal Protective equipment, including face masks/coverings, re-usable face shields, gloves and hand sanitiser.
In preparation for our reopening we have prepared a safety protocol for clients and staff which has been published on our website as follows:
- Please can we ask all clients use a face covering (cover mouth and nose) and gloves when entering our locations and use them at all times inside the studio.
- We ask all clients agree to have their temperature taken using an Infrared device and anyone with a temperature higher then 37.8 and or a cough will need to reschedule their appointment.
- We will not have waiting facilities for clients or guests at this time. We must ask that clients wait outside until we are ready for their appointment and that they leave the studio at the end of the appointment without delay.
- We will be suspending our drinks service until further notice. However we will have water and disposable cups available.
- Clients will be asked to fill in a short questionnaire on arrival asking if they have been in known contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid 19 or experienced any symptoms themselves in last 14 days. If so they will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We will be following Government guidelines and seating clients 2 metres apart or use screens where necessary.
- We will not be able to offer any non-essential complimentary styling during our reopening period until further notice.
We will be requiring studio staff to wear face covering at all times and wear gloves wherever possible. We will also provide face shields for studio staff when working close to clients' faces.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Lucinda, Micky, Dax and Chris.